1. Pretty great guide for figuring out your skin undertone, if you don’t know it already. I’m cool-toned since my veins look blue, silver jewelery looks better on me than gold and darker, warmer shades look better on me than cooler ones.
2. How chefs fry their eggs. I didnt know this but I do mine like Mario Batali, thank you. Also interested to try out Alton Brown and Chrissy Teigen’s.
3. CRAZY about this electroplated flateware set. Want it SO bad.
4. Interesting piece on being a parent and the decor you have at home. ‘What becoming a parent taught me about design and control‘.
5. This plant-based technology that’s an incredible alternative for plastic.
Have a great start to the week, guys.