1. One of the best ways to unwind after a long day is to make friends with mood lighting. It takes a second to figure out which bulbs work best so you can read this to understand how to choose the right light bulb. And if you want a little more detail, then this is a good read too.
2. How to get some serious texture in your hair.
3. Check out this honey garlic chicken recipe by a Pakistani food blogger, that looks absolutely delicious. I’ll also hand out a fair warning before you head to her website, you’ll want to make everything so please exercise caution.
4. I don’t do my brows but because so many people ask me how to do them (and I never know the answer), I was excited to see this tutorial that actually looks pretty doable.
5. I accidentally caught Bryan Adams on TV last weekend and have been stuck in a 90s spiral since then. I think you should also revisit. You’re welcome.
Until next time.
Note: The winners of the Dhurrie Project giveaway are Parisa Aijaz and Marzia Yaseen Ali. Congratulations you guys! Email or Facebook inbox me to find out details on how to get your respective bags!