Ramzan is right around the corner and I’ve got two quick and very delicious iftar items for you: Cheesy Garlic Bread and Chicken Alfredo Bread. I understand that 50 percent of you may already be in love. Bread topped with stuff has been on my mind since a few weeks and so I tried out three versions yesterday and loved these two the most. N tried them a few hours later after work and he vouched for the same. So it’s good stuff, boys.
Now let’s get moving. Garlic bread first.
CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
There’s no one who can or should say no to garlic bread so let’s do this.
3. Mix butter, garlic powder and parsley flakes in a bowl.
4. Apply this butter mixture on the insides of the bread. You may have extra butter leftover, because I did (sorry about that, I made this recipe off my friend’s estimate)
6. Add your shredded chicken to the alfredo sauce you just made.
7. Layer the chicken alfredo mixture on the bread (which has the butter has the first layer, from step 4).
8. Load the bread with lots of mozzarella. Feel free to use as much or less as you want.
9. Top with a sprinkling of parsley flakes.
10. Lay the bread out on a baking dish lined with aluminium foil.
12. Pull it out, let it cool, stuff your face, fall in love.
That’s all. I’m totally doing these for a friends’ iftar at home. Tell me if you make them.
Until next time.