UPDATE: All positions for this year have been filled 🙂
I’m SO excited to announce this today: I’ll be taking interns for the blog in 2016! YASSSSS. I love how thousands of you religiously read the blog everyday and I want to have some of you contribute to this platform I love so, so much.
Everything you need to know about the internship is below, tell me in the comments what other questions you have. PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE SHOOTING A QUESTION. Lezzz do this.
1. Writing. Tell me what you want to write about. I am open to food, style, travel, decor, anything else that fits into one uniform category.
2. Business development. If you’re not interested in writing, you can even join me in business development and help me get new brands on board or work on the marketing for the blog.
3. Brand positioning. If you’re a small business and want to develop posts with me, for example, as a photographer, feel free to write in with what posts can be created and you can be in.
The internship is open to both males and females.
Up to you. A high quality post requires about 9 hours of work: concept, prep, shooting, image editing & resizing, writing and ultimately posting across social media. I will leave it upto you to manage your work hours as long as you meet all deadlines (that I’ll communicate separately).
1. Five (5) high-quality, fully-prepped posts by you on a category approved by me, by a pre-aligned deadline.
2. Discipline. Working from home may seem easy but I make things happen despite not having a boss because I’m majorly disciplined. I want the same from you.
3. Creativity. We’ll brainstorm on ideas for the posts but I want the major action coming from you.
4. Excellence. I love my blog having a super polished feel. I want content that’s individual to you but with a super sexy look.
5. Nice person. I can’t stress this enough so saying it again.
Shortlisting: Feb 29, 2016
Interviews: March 2016
Final Selection: April 2016
This will be an unpaid internship in terms of cash. However, you get coverage in front of thousands of people and lots of brands (a LOT of PR firms/brands follow me) and can use this as a stepping stone to project your blogging/other career forward. Also, you may get a token of affection from me at the end, depending on how much I like you.
There will no material allowance provided for the post development. So example, for any food posts, all costs must be handled by you. Wow, I’m super cheap. LOL? No? Okay.
1. You will submit your profile.
2. I’ll shortlist.
3. Minimum of 2 skype or in person interviews.
4. I tell you if you’re my intern and we talk about stuff.
An intern will be announced on the blog only after submission of all posts.
Submit your portfolios BY February 19, 2016. If I like your profile, I’ll contact you myself. Please don’t followup 🙂
Send in your stuff. I’m excited!