Favorite Thing: This Kickass Liquid Lipcolor
Okay, so this beauty is from the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet collection and is a matte liquid lipcolor. Now these were sent to me but since I'm not a liquid lip fan I was procrastinating on using them until one of you commented on my insta about loving Bourjois's liquid formula. I immediately tried it and was an instant believer.
1. Matte. I'm not a gloss fan (for myself) but it works like a regular matte lipstick despite being liquid (not all liquids can do that).
2. Super light. It goes on very light and you can barely feel it on your mouth.
3. Pigmented. The colors are RICH. It's super tragic when the color looks good on the stick but translates to very sheer; not the case with this one. One swipe has lots of power.
4. Buildable. Even though it goes on very pigmented, you can blot it and build the color up or down. I prefer to apply one layer and blot it down and then layer/blot some more, and eventually turn it into more of a stain.
5. Kickass staying power. I subjected it to the chai/coffee/food/lots-of-conversation test and it passed. lasted for HOURS. Doesn't budge or bleed.
I was sent two shades. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet No. 13 called Fu(n)cshia (the one I'm wearing in the pictures) and No. 05 called Ole Flamingo. Both are great.
There are many more shades in peach/red/nude, but I think in the UAE there are four. I'll check and update the post but I'm definitely picking up a couple more. Are these in Pakistan yet?
Check out the full range here.
Until next time.